Being part of Total Computers & Accessories, we have recently expanded to home users, who need similar help with their machines.
We know that times are hard at the moment and when your laptop or PC gets a problem, it’s just another problem. Well, no need to worry, as Total Computers have the answer. Not only can we fix your computer problems, but we give you fixed quotes before we carry out any work, so you know EXACTLY what you’re paying with no hidden fees. But not only that, our prices are more than competitive with “Bob down the road that knows a bit about computing” Just have a look!
Services (PRICES INCLUDE VAT)
- Laptop and Computer servicing £30
- Computer diagnostics (thorough lookover the machine and conclude the issue) £20*
- Malicious Software (viruses, scareware etc.) removal £45
- Re-installation of Operating System From £40 (Depending on if you have the license keys & any data you need restoring)
- Data Backup From £20. No matter what size!
- Laptop screen replacements From £55 (Price varies on screen size & availability)
- Keyboard replacements From £25
- Windows Password Removal £20 (user logon passwords etc.)
We charge £35 (INC VAT) an hour in the workshop, and £45 (INC VAT) an hour on site. We have many services at fixed rates.
We offer remote support contracts to home users, for unlimited** remote support at £10+VAT a month.
We're also re-sellers of AVG, which is in the top 5 Antivirus software for 2012.
*When we Diagnose your machine, we will contact you and tell you the issue. If you would like us to carry out the work, we will tell you the fixed price rate, and take off the Diagnosis fee. The diagnosis fee will still apply if you don't carry out the work with us, as this will help towards the cost of time that we have spent.
**Subject to a fair use.